Wednesday, December 12, 2018

What kind of swimsuit do you have in your window?

In 2018, spreading body positivity is at its all-time high
Women of all body types are being celebrated and more, and more designers are coming out with plus size/curve collections, as well as petite and tall branches to cater to a larger audience of women so everyone feels included, which is how it should be. Today, there isn't one clear swimwear trend that could be pointed out as clearly as the ones above or, for instance, the craze of the high cut swimsuits of the 80s and 90s. There are more options than ever and people have easier access to clothing retail through online stores so it is easier for everyone to follow their exact taste and style and harder for trends to emerge as clearly as back in the day.






Now, to narrow down my picks in the countless options of swimwear.
I thought I would show you some for one-piece swimsuits, as they are completely my favorite. I have found that it is a lot easier to find flattering one-piece swimsuits than bikinis, and I do feel pretty credible saying this, as I have had a number of breakdowns over trying on swimwear.

No comments: